skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Present Perfect
A perfective tense used to express action completed in the present
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Eye Candy
This cake is beautiful!! Imagine the amount of time that went into this!! I don't know where it came from, if anyone knows please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Melissa
I am a Graphic Design student at Rhode Island School of Design. I love design and I love to use my hand work in my design. I'm going to post about designs, things I find, stuff I like and things I am doing in my life and in my work.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
▼
2010
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(13)
Subtle Safety
Unexpected soft things
Pencil Perfect
Simple Solutions
I am not an artist
Eye Candy
The BABIES are coming!
Rainbow
Unbelievable!
Shoe Crushing
Collecting
Hate Mail from Third Graders
I want to do this
►
March
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment