Wednesday, May 5, 2010

22 birthday



Today is my birthday and this is how I wish I could have celebrated it, but that is not the case with only one month left until graduation (literally one month today). But my friends made it very special and made a surprise birthday party and I am not sure exactly what is going on tomorrow but I know there is some other birthday party which I am really looking forward to!

My friend are the greatest my roommate got me a box of small items for my summer of commuting into New York City for my internship at Martha Stewart Living. She got me a small bottle of sheer sunblock, some packs of gum, a tupper-ware case for eating cereal on the run and a bunch of other great stuff. The craziest thing which goes to show how well she knows me is she included a
Bumpit which is really funny because I have alway wanted one, but felt it was a big waste of money and I NEVER mentioned that I wanted one to her. I can't wait to try it out!


image via ffffound!

No comments:

Post a Comment