skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Present Perfect
A perfective tense used to express action completed in the present
Sunday, May 17, 2009
anthropolgie invitations
aren't these invitations awesome, i love the simplicity of them .... there is so much good design out there it's overwhelming.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Melissa
I am a Graphic Design student at Rhode Island School of Design. I love design and I love to use my hand work in my design. I'm going to post about designs, things I find, stuff I like and things I am doing in my life and in my work.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
2010
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(6)
Reflections on a Gift of Watermelon Pickle Receive...
tags!
Season Finales
anthropolgie invitations
Gingerly
1 to 21
►
April
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment