skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Present Perfect
A perfective tense used to express action completed in the present
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Anthropologie Sweaters!
1 comment:
Jaeveberry
January 7, 2010 at 4:08 PM
i heart anthro!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Melissa
I am a Graphic Design student at Rhode Island School of Design. I love design and I love to use my hand work in my design. I'm going to post about designs, things I find, stuff I like and things I am doing in my life and in my work.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
2010
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(40)
▼
December
(3)
Anthropologie Sweaters!
YAY!
The Halworth Home
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(26)
i heart anthro!!!
ReplyDelete