Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Halworth Home

This past weekend I visited a local nursing home. I realize that this does not seem like a huge deal, but I think it is important for everyone to know that I go to RISD and we are smack dab in teh middle of finals week. SO finding some time to tear my self away from my work seemed liek the biggest deal of my life, hehe.

The first very cool thing abut this was going into a buildig that I've past so many times throughout the past four years and I had know Idea it would look like that! I really enjoyed talking with these people about their lives, one of them was an activist with Martin Luther King Jr. another owned a whole lot of companies and I even got to play bingo, and pet cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment