skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Present Perfect
A perfective tense used to express action completed in the present
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Happy First Birthday Baby
Welcome to present perfect!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Melissa
I am a Graphic Design student at Rhode Island School of Design. I love design and I love to use my hand work in my design. I'm going to post about designs, things I find, stuff I like and things I am doing in my life and in my work.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
2010
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(26)
5 to 21
The Mad Ones
6 to 21
Beautiful wedding Invites
7 to 21
Paper hearts
swimingly
12 to 21
? to 21
18 to 21
Quoted Noted
19 to 21
soft sink
"You can dance if you want to"
20 to 21
Belated
The Tiny Art Director
21 to 21
'Pop, Lock & Drop it'
Going Postal
"The Moon is Not Only Beautiful...
High Wire Act
"I hope you like jammin, too"
'Beards are the New Black'
Je T'aime Macarons...
Happy First Birthday Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment