Thursday, April 23, 2009

swimingly

It's almost swimsuit season [AAHHH!] and I need to buy a new bathing suit. I was reading the latest edition of "Real Simple" and this bathing suit was featured in it, isn't it a beauty!? It is so hard to find such pretty one-piece bathing suites. I and thinking that maybe people are beginning to go back to wearing one-piece bathing suits. This bathing suit would either make my hips look huge, or it could be extremely flattering with the scrunching on the sides.

The company that designed this swimsuit Malia Mills has a lot of really beautiful swim wear. I think it is definitely worth checking out! The one down side to this whole thing is that it is $395 dollars and I cannot afford to buy a bathing suit that is that much money :(

Maybe sometime when I am out of school and have a steady job, I will be able to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment