Wednesday, April 15, 2009

21 to 21


It's been a few days, since I've posted. I've been so busy, this weekend I went home and had an internship interview at
Alexander Isley  It's a really great small design company about 30 minutes away from my home. 

I also finished my stamp collection, which I will probably put up on the next post, I worked really hard on them and I think that they came out really nicely.

BUT THE REAL REASON I AM POSTING NOW!! *drum roll please*
Today marks the day when  in 21 days I will turn 21!! I will post one fun drink everyday until May 5Th [my 21st]


Blackberry Martini

Ingredients
-1 pt chilled blackberry sauce
-1 pt vodka
-ice

Put into a shaker with ice & shake well. Strain into a martini glass...finito!

Blackberry Sauce- 

Ingredients
- 1/2 lb blackberry
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar

Heat all those ingredients in a saucepan on medium-heat. Mash the berries in a wooden spoon to release all the juice. Stir for about 10-15 minutes [or until all the sugar is dissolved]. Strain mixture into fine sieve, as to get all the seeds out. 

recipe via designcrush & foodista

No comments:

Post a Comment